Baby havent drop yet! worried!

I dont want a c section! or could it be that im gonna be late? im due july the 7th but baby havent drop yet so it could be that i might be having him later than that? or i might get a c section? what could i do? is there something i can do to make him get ready

jess410

Asked by jess410 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Some times baby doesnt drop until right before you go into labor. Is your doctor worried? If not I worry to much about it. With my first pregnancy I dont ever remember my baby dropping and the doctor never said that she did. I went on to have a nromal vaginal delivery at 41 weeks. If this is your second pregnancy then chances are good that baby wont drop until right before labor.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• my first one
    jess410

Comment by jess410 (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• it all happens in thier own time, nothing you can do to progress it... and sometimes it happens when labor begins.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 2:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My first baby dropped while I was on the delivery room table.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Mine was the same as mompam. Both my boys really didn't drop until they were coming!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2011