Coochie Tattoo adult content

My babysitter has a friend who wants a tattoo she has above her coochie (vagina) covered up and my babysitter told her friend to have my husband do it (he does freelance tattooing out of our home once in awhile). I said NO. First, I don't like the idea of my man's face in another woman's coochie; second, there is no place for her to lie down to be tattooed (she's certainly NOT lying down naked on my couch); and third, we have 2 kids. He's bound and determined to find a way to do it because "we need the money." I don't fucking care about the money (it's maybe a $60 piece). Am I wrong?

Kari727

Asked by Kari727 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Well I wouldn't like it either BUT if he still does it then you should sit right there and I don't mean in the room I mean RIGHT THERE watching. Have her wear panties and just hold them down as far as needed the whole time. The least she can do is cover up the best as possible. (and i agree on the couch would be weird)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Tell him to charge her $200 and see what happens lol
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 2:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• it's just a tattoo.. id be more worried about her smelling gross and wrecking our sex life for the night or week.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Will he respect your objection? Or is this one case where he might seek elsewhere to do this? If so, maybe suggest you would like to be present, if he absolutely INSISTS it be done. Possible for her to wear panties at all? I have no idea who in their right mind would want one there... blah. Trash, imo.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• nope!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agree with zoejains
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• you can still cover her vagina, if it's above it.. place a pillow in the area..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2011