Concerned

I am 32 weeks and my daughter has been head down for goin on a month now and hasn't flipped back up. My fiancé and I were told by our obgyn to start walkin to make labor easier i walk a mile daily. Once I start walkin I get this almost like tearing feeling in the bottom of my uterus. I'm not sure what it could be. I've also started havin clear mucousy discharge. Not sure if either of these are of concern but I don't wanna be the patient that calls the doc with every little change. What do u ladies think, could labor be coming sooner than planned or is this just a false alarm?

LilMama0620

Asked by LilMama0620 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• 1. head down? you mean in position to come out? if so, it won't flip back... if you mean that it is coming out face down, some do, some rotate during birth.
    2. tearing feeling sounds like ligament pains to be, feels like a knife! on your woohoo
    3. clear discharge, it will gradually get stringy too like egg yolk, thats all normal and it can happen for several weeks

:)
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 2:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Mucosy discharge could be your mucus plug coming out and this can happen weeks before you go into labor. The pain is because baby is head down and putting more pressure in that area.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Agreed with above poster mama. Bake that baby a little longer tho. Doctor will STOP u if u are before 34weeks.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 4:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Thank you ladies! This is my first child and I just didnt wanna be that annoying patient calling everyday with a new question.
    LilMama0620

Comment by LilMama0620 (original poster) at 5:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2011