Where to Find a Ring for a 3 Year Old?

..my MIL gave a my daughter a little gold ring yesterday that she just fell in love with. I'm not a gold fan, but Veda loved it and that makes ME love it. The love affair ended this morning, however, when she woke with her entire finger green and the ring (which is 14 carat gold) turned black. She seems to have inherited the allergic reaction that my mother has. Where can i find a silver ring for a tiny finger? Silver is a softer metal so I doubt theres such a creature as an adjustable one? It would break so easily over time. This baby is HEARTBROKEN, mamas.. :-( Any ideas???

eatapeach

Asked by eatapeach at 3:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Shopping

• Well if you want a nice one then I would think any jewlery store could custom order a ring in the size needed. My mother in law runs an action bussiness & many small rings for children come through there so they can & are being made.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 3:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Jewelry store... custom order if necessary.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Look at James Avery online My dd has a ring from there and she loves it.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2011