There was a post a couple months ago that disturbed me...

A couple Months ago there was a post where this Mother just found out that her daughter had been molested by her DH/Babies father. That her Mother was watching her and brought her to an appt to see why she was so sore in the backside and that is when her DD I think only 3-1/2 said that Daddy was sticking a knife up there, now that could feel like a knife even to an adult so I can only assume, well she went on how devistated she was and how she looks back now and should have seen the "signs" etc etc.. so this had me sick and heartbroken for her and her little DD.. so I pm'd her to see if everything was ok when I saw she posted an answer to a random "Just for fun" post.. I was not nosy or anything, just said my thoughts were with her from her previous post but she answered me back and said it was investigated by CPS and turns out her Mom was feeding her daughters head..Then I noticed in another post of hers that she now, instead of being the SAHM, has her DD home with DH while she works.. I was somewhat shocked, I mean if ever there was a question about my dh doing something to our son, cleared or not, do you think you'd not ever have that in the back of your head that it "could" be a situation? IDK.. I don't know why this one stuck with me so much but it did,.

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• I dont know but something dosent seem right to me. Nothing more you could do just being over the internet. Sadly this is a common type of thing these days. Too many heartbreaking stories of such incidents & mothers or others not taking charge of the situations & keeping their children safe.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I believe we can safely assume that is a troll. she is bored and thinking about hypothetical events just to get a rise out of people.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Wow, that is so sad.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• It would always stick in my head......I can honestly say I do not know how would react in that situation.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• WTF! to answer your question HELL NO my child would not be around DH alone tha is even if he was DH however D would stand fro DEAD not DEAR
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• People can be SICK!
    I know someone that was molested growing up... Fastforward... She has 3 kids with a loser.. and one day one of the sons said daddy is sticking his privates in his mouth... You would think she would leave him & never look back!? Right?! .... NOPE!!!
    They split up for a bit & got back together & now the 3 kids is living with their grandparents & they barely see their mom!

HOW SICK IS THAT!?
    Anonymous

• All you can do is hope the whole story was a lie.
    liv4myboys

Answer by liv4myboys at 4:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2011