Athletes foot causing blisters? adult content

DH has these odd blisters that come up on his feet at random and the doctors said they are from Athletes foot.. he sprays his feet with the sprays nightly but it never goes away. short of walking around with no shoes on how can i help him (He hates sandles and flip flops)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Health

• I would suggest a different spray, maybe that one's not working! Plus I'd get Gold Bond foot powder because it also needs to dry out. Put the powder in his socks as well everyday.Does he have access to a swimming pool/ my son just had it as well, went swimming for a few days on vacation and now it's gone! Must have been the chlorine. Remember too, you as well as the rest of the family can get it too just by being in the same shower so be sure and use bleach or some antibacterial cleaner in your tub! Good luck, it is kinda hard to get rid of!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Hubby uses Blue Star and no more issues.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 2:52 AM on Jun. 28, 2011