How do i potty train my daughter she will be 2 in august 18th i need help please

I site her on the pot and she sites there for few mins then gets scred and wants down and my friend told me to take to the bathroom and show her what she post to do nothing seeme to work so i need yall help please thanks Becky

breabrea06

Asked by breabrea06 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• she doesnt have a little girl potty? i recommend getting one with music, and also putting books in a little basket for her to read, my son turned 2 in feb and in june i took him off pullups and put him in underwear a month later he is going strong, with little accidents. You could buy the plastic Gerber underwear
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 12:39 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Maybe she's not ready. Have you looked at a list of "readiness signs"? If she doesn't have at least half of them, she's not ready. If so, take a break.

http://parentcenter.babycenter.com/toilet-training-readiness-checklist-2-years
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• There are lots of questions on this site regarding potty training, so you may want to go to the answers home page and type in potty training, and read some of those posts.

Good luck!
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2008