When is the best time to try and conceive?

I'm a wife and a very desperate woman to get pregnant.. My husband is in a wheelchair and my family has fertility mystery problems like bleeding during pregnancy and unsuspected pregnancies that never show up in tests. I'm wanting a baby so bad but have no idea when the time is right to try...

Monica.J

Asked by Monica.J at 3:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i would first track your fertility with babycenter.com and see when the best dates are to try. past that I would look to a doctor to give us a helping hand in figuring out how to go about it
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• When u feel its time then go for it only u know when its the right time..Just ask urself ..am i ready? Or we financially  ready? Just look at the pro's & con's

Chelhaidax

Answer by Chelhaidax at 3:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• When you're ovulating. Sounds trite but it's true. Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. It will really help.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• go with gdiamante answer!!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• go too trying to conceive .com check family histery
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011