Could anyone help me understand my symptoms? adult content

Ok so i've been a victim of a sexual assault... I've been kinda stressed out but not all the time... Since then i've been throwing up constantly... there are certain foods i cant eat without needing to go to the bathroom. I've also have had the throw up burps. I've been very restless. I either sleep all day long for no explained reason at all or i just cant sleep at night without tossing and turning and waking up every hour. As of late i've been having horrible abdominal pains that i cant explain. My period shouldn't be here for another 23 days.... If anyone could please help me figure this out that would be great because i have looked up every thing online and it just feels like I'm still lost :(

lillian89

Asked by lillian89 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Maybe you should talk to your doctor mama! That could be stress related, or anything.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• If you were a victim did you tell anyone or go to the hospital? Did you know the person???? I think I would be at the Doctor office faster than your head could spin.
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 3:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i've told people and i've been to a police station... i knew the person sadly... i haven't been to a doctor because i cant afford to go... i would say it was stress too but about 95% of the time I'm getting sick i'm far from stressed...
    lillian89

Comment by lillian89 (original poster) at 3:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i would say stress but either way go to the clinic...if he gets charged with this...THEN HE IS RESPONSIBLE for the medical bills and emotional anguish(sp?) even if he doesnt have the money too its still up to him!! NOT U.....u need to make sure ur alright and he didnt hurt u more than what u are. GL mama
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 4:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• If there's a free clinic or a Planned Parenthood in your area, get to it.You need to be seen by a doctor.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• go to a clinic right away, even if it isnt a pregnancy, it could be stress or the on set of depression too
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• It sounds like Post Tramatic Stress to me.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 4:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• sometime we think we're ok but our bodies say different ......you may not really what to admit to yourself that your feeling bad or
    maybe you tell urself that its ok ...........its really not .....you should really talk to someone there's lot's of place's thats free for battered ladies your not along ....and since you have been sick since it happened it really sounds to me that your really stressed to the max .......sorry that happened to you but only you can help yourself get better now ......good luck and god bless
    lovevlj31

Answer by lovevlj31 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Stress can show itself in some ugly ways, and make us think things that aren't true about our bodies. I read that you don't have the money to go to the dr, but maybe you can go to the health dept? did they give you the morning after pill after being assulted? I know that many women request it. I hope that you can figure it out!
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2011