Anyone on Livestrong.com? Does not let you input any work out like Zumba, dancing or cardio

Really stupid seriously. How are you supposed to track fitness if you cant put it in there? I did 20 mins zumba and i cant track. i read you cant even track how many calories you burn doing it because it depends on weight but still, its cardio and when i type cardio i get nothing and it says "INVALID FITNESS" UM OK?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• You can track IF you use a heart rate monitor! All you have to do is click on fitness. Under that it has in blue " track manually". You can put in there how many calories you burn, how long and what you did. I would suggest a HRM if you really want to know. You an also just type in dancing and it will come up with a ton of selections. You can track just about everything using livestrong... it is the site that I use. I use a HRM so when I do P90X ( which no DVD is in there) I can manually input it. It takes about 5 seconds to do it.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 3:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011