What are you looking forward to in July?

I can't believe what I all survived! And I can't Beleive how fast this year is flying by. How about You? What are you looking forward to? Whatever it is I hope its the best event for you ever. Thank you for reading, replying and sharing! Have a Happy Summer. May all of your Dreams come True!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 3:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• VACATION!!!!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• for the month of july i am looking forward to the fourth of july picnics, my 25th birthday my sisters 18th bday i am also looking forward to the annual homecoming festival oh and i cant wait for it to be over cuz my little boy is due at the beginning of august :)
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I am looking forward to getting another month closer to the end of summer and child support payments.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My birthday!! and then hubby's birthday a week later!!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• my son's 1st birthday is the 1st! And his party will be on the 2nd! I cant wait!!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 3:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Well, obviously July 4th. DH is working that weekend, but we will celebrate when he gets home. And, on July 13th, my oldest son will be 27 (WOW! Did I just say that out loud? 27? Where did the years go?)!!! We will have him and his wife over for supper, and I'll fix whatever he wants me to. And, on the 19th is his and his wife's 2nd anniversary,which is also hard to believe. And, as for me---I start to school online on the 5th, studying medical coding and billing,and I'm VERY excited to start that new chapter in my life!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• one more month closer to dec.!! my baby is due then :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Found out today, I get the day off from work! YAY!!! Just being with family makes me happy!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Baking some goodies and buying some fireworks!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• well obviously the 4th, Fire works, cook outs and just fun all around.. And our vacation to tn :) and may other things we have planned ohhh I cant wait
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2011