Do you think Caylee Anthonys grandparents should get in trouble too?

The gp lived in the same house correct... How do you go a month without seeing her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in General Parenting

• They should be held as accessories to the crime.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Well the story they gave was that they could not find there daughter or granddaughter for a month. So they had no idea that something happened to Caylee. BUT I think its a different story. I heard the 911 call that she made and she was more worried about her car that her daughter took.. She said "I need someone to come to my house and arrest my daughter for stealing my car. And O yeah I also need to report a missing child" sounded a little fishy to me.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 3:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• they should be in trouble too they knew their daughter and how she was they should of steped in and taken the baby from her
    SNOOKERDOODLE

Answer by SNOOKERDOODLE at 3:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• no, not if they didnt do anything. As far as they knew from her mother, Caylee was okay and was with her mother. (the mom said she needed to get away for a little bit with Caylee). They would ask hw caylee was ad where caylee was and Casey always had an answer for her questions that made sense and was logical to them i guess. So as far as they knew, nothing was wrong. The only thing i think the grandma should get in trouble for is purposely giving the detectives and investigators the wrong hairbrush of Caylee's. I dont think the grandpa has done anything wrong, he is even on the stand going against Casey Anthony.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:25 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• There's no law against stupidity, is there? From what I understand, they are just dumb and are blinded by their love for their daughter. Enough to believe her idiotic story. So, no.... but they should FEEL guilty as hell!
    Anonymous

• I think this is mostly THEIR fault. She tried to give Caylee up for adoption to a friend and they guilted her into keeping the little girl. If she would have been able to give her up without complaint from her parents Caylee would be alive today.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 3:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I believe that they should be held responsible to a certain point. They should be held accountable for some of their daughters actions: I would have not let my daughter take my grandchild away from me from her home to run the roads.

She did not call the police in the month of the little girl's disappearance she did not ask to speak to the little girl I would have demanded to see my grandchild and I would have threatened her with the police.

But anonymous is correct there's no law against stupidity!

There is indeed a law for tampering with evidence and withholding the correct informative evidence
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• The grandparents cant MAKE a mother stay somewhere with her own child though. She did ask to speak to Caylee and there was always a legit answer from the mom (to them it was legitimate)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• give me a break!!!!!

I wouldnt have gave a hell less of what kind of answers i would have gotton from my kid,
    THEY already knew she had mental problems, !!!!!

I WOULD HAVE NOT ALLOWED THAT CHILD TO WALK OUT MY DOOR,
    THAT WAS HER HOME SHE LIVED WITH HER GRANDPARENTS,
    I WOULD HAVE NOT ALLOWED IT,

the grandmother is stupid and the grandfather needs to grow balls
    for a WHOLLLLLEEEE MONTH OF BS ANSWERS???????????????
    I WOULD HAVE CALLED DHS i would have CALLED HER SO CALLED WORK I WOULD HAVE TRACKED THAT KID DOWN AND I WOULDA KICKED MY DAUGHTERS BUTT!
    and that little BABY WOULD STILL BE ALIVE IN MY HOME WITH ME !!!

SHE ALREADY KNEW THAT SHE DIDNT WANT HER CHILD WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD SHE LET HER TAKE THE KID ALREADY KNOWING SHE DIDNT WANT HER AND WANTED HER BFF TO ADOPT HER CHILD???

NO NO IM NOT BUYING IT..IM NOT STICKING UP FOR ANY OF THEM PEOPLE,
    THEY CREATED A M
    Anonymous

• MONSTER!!!

I GOT CUT OFF!
    Anonymous