Ok just a question?

My Dh and I have been more on edge sence ive been pregnant.....arguin all the time me gettin ill cause of his tone of voice, or him ignoring me or our DS when were talking.....Well he spends alot of time outside with the dogs now is it cause they dont talk back?? He to me is just an ass!

msmamakatie

Asked by msmamakatie at 3:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I remember first being pregnant, although we tried and were "ready" for this pregnancy, I can look back now and realize those first couple months of being pissed at him or cringing at the look or his tone, it was hormones and not ALL him like I convinced myself of.. lol!~ I hope yours passes quickly! and yes, that is why he's being around the dogs, to keep your marriage lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Sometimes men can't handle when we get that certain tone in our voice, my husband was the same way with me, be sure to have a talk with him after hes calmed down and let him know how you feel and discuss.
    good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• blank stare

Anonymous

• You both need to take a step back and take a deep breath.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Girls we do daily I have 9weeks till we diliever and we are both extremely excited about the birth of our daughter.And we love each other sooooo much. I just errrggg He just makes me ill, when he throws caution to the wind. Or ignores what I say. I asked him to get our sons pizza out of the oven...he opened the oven and turned it off...seriously....just cause he was watchin a movie....i was on the toliet lol or i woulda got it.
    msmamakatie

Comment by msmamakatie (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I think everything will work itself out being pregnant is a big event and can bring out all kinds of emotions. I think it is better to walk away and just not argue.you both still got love I would try doing something fun before baby comes.
    MizzMejia

Answer by MizzMejia at 4:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2011