Baby movement slowed?

The passed 2days baby has slloowweedd down on movement....my belly become sore and i was thinkin the more she moved the more it would hurt lol....i have alot of pressure IN THE MORNIN about 4am and it feels like I have been kicked HARD in the crotch. I am 30weeks(as of thursday) ........is it time for less movement due to less room...is she just movin down....is it wwhhattt lol.

msmamakatie

Asked by msmamakatie at 4:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• LOL I've had kicked in my butt before! It felt soo weird but if you feel like baby has slowed down with movement. It is okay because she just has no much room of moving as you are 30 weeks right now. As long she does make little movements during day time and it is completely normal.
    breezymommie

Answer by breezymommie at 4:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Do the movement count. If you are concerned, give your doctor a call. better safe then sorry!
    KTurner4

Answer by KTurner4 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• OOO i love that answer girl if i called my doctor with all my concerns she may block my number lmao!!!
    msmamakatie

Comment by msmamakatie (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2011