How much info is too much info?

A friend and I were discussing people who just give out way to much information about themselves. Our winner was a girl who supposedly had to have her bootie hole tightened because she engaged in to much anal. She said that she had anal leakage and that is why she went and had the surgery.

Anyone shared to much with you?

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• OMG...lol!!! I guess I'm an open book but wow!!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Sure, I read this while trying to enjoy my M & Ms'. :-) Yeah, some people make you wonder... People like that are usually good for a few laughs..... Yes, I am sure they have. Probably the most extreme case was when my DD was in the hospital and they had given her SOME kind of medicine and her reaction was like a truth serum . As I and my sweetheart stood over her bed, she told us EVERYTHING we did not want to know. She was in her mid teens at the time.. Good for her she doesn't remember it.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 4:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Every month my girlfriends and I get together and catch up. It seems like we always talking about sex at these get together. One friend decided to tell us that her boyfriend like for her to lick his a**hole. She could have kept that to herself. Now when we have get together I can't even look at him the same way or her. lol Some things should be kept to one's self.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• OMG! THAT is TMI to me. I don't think even my closet friends would know something like that. or theres a way to share with getting so specfic.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• oh and I will be sure to not have anal ever!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• oh yes! nothing stands out, as there are too many stories i've heard from any given client in my chair. but yeah..sometimes, TMI!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• That is way to funny, and quite gross. I've heard quite a few working in an atty's office. But this is pretty good.
    ShelbysHope76

Answer by ShelbysHope76 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• yea i think that may be too much
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 5:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2011