Have u run across ppl like dis?

I have been having arguments with folks that think just because they read one more book than me they are somehow smarter than I am. Yes, reading is great and having a education is good but you need freaking common sense to do anything.

A gal thinks she is so much better than me to answer a survey. Now I never said she had to it was just a request sent on my fb. She said she didnt want to recieve the msgs...I said I did not know how to stop it so just ignore it...then a pal wrote how to end the msgs and it worked...the girl still wrote me back saying because I didnt know how to do it I was wrong and I (she) respecptfully, mature, blah blah blah...God Bless. Like what the heck was any of that for. I didnt know a friend gave information how to do it and that should be the end of it.

I just hate trying to do something very simple and it getting turned into a freaking fight. Like wow!

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 4:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• let it roll off your back, things like that are nor even worth wasting time over. She needs a life....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Take it for what it's worth. It's Facebook... and not worth a heckuva lot.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• People like THIS?
    Not DIS.
    ANywhere...not just Facebook, anywhere in the world, one would hope that you know DIS is not a word?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2011