Does anyone work from home with a legit job??

Im looking for a job online! but no scams. I need to get a job where I can immediately start working but from home!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Money & Work

• I do! If you want to get the details... check out my website
    http://www.HappyHomefront.com

Feel free to PM me if you have questions!
    KTurner4

Answer by KTurner4 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I would love to share with you my journey with a 31 year old health and wellness company that has truly been a huge blessing in my families life! hope this helps!
    thanks
    662-295-3169
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 4:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time:  Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I have a legit business but for jobs you can look into leapforce or lionbridge but they have waiting lists
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 5:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I work from home for a legitimate, fast growing, debt free, company founded in 2001. Check it out FHTMUS.com/JenniferSalazar contact me anytime for more info.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 6:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Work at Home CEOs!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Hi Get Excited & Stay Excited™! A lot of the answers so far are home businesses.  I have a group on here where I have listed the companies I know are legitimate because I've run background checks &/or have worked for them in the past. You are more than welcome to join the group to get those details: Blessed 2 Be Home Being your own boss may be a better option if you don't qualify for any positions. You do need to understand the difference between a home job & a home business and which is the best option for your situation. I would be more than happy to help you in any way that I can. Feel free to PM me. Hope this helps. ~Blessings

blessed2behome

Answer by blessed2behome at 6:22 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I have a few friends who have worked with LiveOps (www.liveops.com). You take call center type calls at home (mostly orders for informercials).

Direct Sales is also a legitimate business opportunity that allows you to work from home. Great sources for research are The Direct Selling Association (www.dsa.org) and The Direct Selling Education Foundation (www.dsef.org)

I have a direct sales business and put up a page on FB for it: www.facebook.com/nooraskitchen
    NooraK

Answer by NooraK at 9:56 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• well you can try this too you get great savings on Flights, hotel stays, condos, and cruises. Its a work at home business and if you want more information you can check out my jounal post or check out my website: http://roiunlimited.com/artzone if you have any questions just ask me ok
    Hope you find what you are looking for.
    artzone

Answer by artzone at 11:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2011