Lose 40 pounds by Dec 3?

Can it be done? Any advice on how to lose weight quickly? exercise tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Lol. its my fiances bday.. but i just wanna look good and feel good about myself again.. thats all..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Watch your food intake and walk.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 4:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I used to walk 4 to 5 miles a day and couldnt ever lose the weight idk why its so hard for me..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Can DEF. be done. I would talk to your doctor if you are having trouble. Make sure there is not a thyroid or other imbalance making it hard for you to loose. In general lowering calorie intake and raising activity levels should do the trick. Don't 'just walk' though. switch it up! Walk, swim, jog, lift small weights, use a exercise ball...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• THERE'S REALLY NO DIET JUST FATTY FOOD AND SALT AND SUGAR AND THE FOODS YOU EAT
    SO EAT HEALTH AND EXERISE
    mommy247350

Answer by mommy247350 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Sure it can be done. Reduce portion sizes, cut out processes foods/fast foods/refined sugars, up the intake of fruits and vegetables. Then add in regular exercise ( 4-6 days a week) cardio and weight lifting. Exercise should be minimum 30 minutes a day with a build up over time to 45 min to 1 hour a day.
    Anonymous

• thanks for the advice everyone appreciate it :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• carbs and sugar create fat cells in the body. low carb and very low sugar is the key...and that is PLENTY of time to lose 40lbs
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Eating right and exercising are the obvious keys. You CAN do it with a lot of determination and consistency. You need to find a way to break through plateaus and through those times when your motivation is waning. Eating clean is how I've lost about 65 lbs so far (if I was 100% consistent, it would be more). The DASH Diet is another very healthy way to approach weight loss (it's intended to lower blood pressure, too, which is good). Find exercise that actually gets your heart rate up. I started running in September, and that's been a huge part of my success. I generally run about 20 miles a week now, and I'm still building it up. I also do Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, and I do resistance training a few days a week.

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Eat Real Food and do p90x.

H.I.S.

Answer by H.I.S. at 10:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2011