How do I get Steve Burns into my bed...?

I was watching the Holiday episode. He's just so yummy. Mmmm...well...off to work I go. =(

lizzeh

Asked by lizzeh at 3:39 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• The Blues Clues guy???
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 3:45 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Yes. I feel ashamed. =( Well, not really ashamed.
    lizzeh

Answer by lizzeh at 3:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• LOL ...his hair kills me ... otherwise I say you need a computer animated dog in your bed and then he may come LOL
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 3:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Well, he stopped filming Blues Clues in 2002, so those must be some old shows you are watching :)

I think he is doing some singing now, and that makes your lust for him....better I suppose, lol, don't really know what the word was I was looking for there.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Scary stuff LMAO! To each their own:)
    Anonymous

• Don't feel alone, I am there with you! Steve is HOT! Him and his band did a video for Noggin not too long about groundhogs...he has a shaved head with little groundhog ears and he looks mega hot . Okay now that really sounded like I have problems but he does, I swear!
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 4:01 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I have the groundhog song on my page. =( Obsessed. Actually, I downloaded a whole bunch of his music onto my itunes. He's not that bad. but yeah he did look hot with the groundhog ears.
    lizzeh

Answer by lizzeh at 4:05 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• He's bald now, that's why he stopped doing Blues Clues. He was rapidly losing his hair and they were having a tough time hiding it, plus it was tough to pull off that he was a "kid", so he had to go off to "college". If you have seen the episodes with Joe and Steve comes back, he is wearing a top hat the whole time.
    There's your little bit of trivia for the day, lol.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 4:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• My girl friend had the biggest crush on him and she took it so far to become head of his fan mail for some time . Something like that... He is cute...
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 4:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• OMG, Steve is going bald??? I had no idea. He sings better than Joe. Joe sucks.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2008