Who else has

bought the new Nintendo 3DS system?

It is so awesome and I love it!

I have always loved Nintendo best anyways, their games are so much more kid-friendly than Playstation or Xbox. And now they are bringing out more titles for more mature gamers, such as Call of Duty, Resident Evil, stuff like that. I'm not into the more violent games, but Call of Duty isn't too bad, and Resident Evil is fun, haha who doesn't love killing off zombies?

But this new 3DS, a lot of the new games are in 3D!

And if anyone remembers the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (it was created for the Nintendo 64) they remade it for the 3DS, and the best part is they didn't change a thing! It's the exact same game!!!!! Usually when you hear they are recreating a game, they end up messing it up but not this time! They just reformatted it for the 3DS platform! It is my favorite game of all time!

The LEGO games are really fun, too. They're super simple, but lots of fun! My favorite one is LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean. You play through all four movies. You have to collect red lego blocks, gold coins, and glass bottles, but the trick is, you have to switch through characters in order to obtain all the stuff. Certain characters can do certain things to get you into different places of the game. And when you go through the game the first time, some places you can't get into because you don't have the necessary character. But once you finish Story Mode, you can go back and do Free Play, and you have all the characters you need to finish collecting the rest of the Pirate booty. Super fun! And funny, I love the humor of the LEGO games!

chavela_carlita

Asked by chavela_carlita at 4:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• I've got a wii... but wii don't even play it... haha, wii! get it? I know cheap joke.. I liked nintendo 64 too...
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• LOL Wii love it hahahahahahaha!
    chavela_carlita

Comment by chavela_carlita (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2011