Do you think Nancy is a bit upset?

I think she can't handle the fact that she doesn't get to play Queen over we, the minions any more.

Pelosi has been iced out of debt talks and has reportedly demanded a seat at the table … to no avail … and appeared visibly upset about it. Imitating Jack Nicholson’s famous line from “A Few Good Men,” Pelosi told Eric Cantor he “can’t handle the truth,” and then told this whopper: "All this talk about tax cuts, in the Bush years the Republicans said that tax cuts would produce jobs; they didn't. They produced a deficit."

In fact, following Bush’s 2003 tax relief, the U.S. had 52 months of uninterrupted job growth, the longest run on record. The former speaker finished off the interview by claiming Republicans were not “patriotic.”

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 5:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• The former speaker finished off the interview by claiming Republicans were not “patriotic.”

I wonder if she felt the same way when she shut Republicans out of any talks during the first two years of Obama's term.  Somehow I think the irony is lost on her.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i think its lost because the botox as gone too far into the bloodstream.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• If she is angry, how would we know? Her face is so botoxed, she is basically expressionless!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• He new campaign strategy is that it is hard for an incumbent to win during a downturn in the economy and remind everyone that republicans are now the incumbents. What an idiot.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 5:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• She is obviously delusional, always has been, imo... I also think she is one of those, who lives in that "alternate universe" that's out there somewhere...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 5:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I also think she is one of those, who lives in that "alternate universe" that's out there somewhere... --

you mean BO's Main Street??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

Comment by Carpy

lol, now that is definitely chuckle worthy...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 5:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

you mean BO's Main Street??

Answer by dullscissors

LOL!!! I think there is a division in Canada, too, eh?
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 5:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

I've said it before,and I'll say it again.....it's obvious all that botox has seeped into her brain, and made her delusional! What a joke she is.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Do you think Nancy is a bit upset?

I think Nancy is a selfish, upsetting, and warped old bitty

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2011