Bleeding in early pregnancy

i had an ultrasound done last week that confirmed that i was 5 weeks pregnant. I am now having light bleeding,no cramping,just bleeding. I am very worried because I had a miscarriage in 2009 before I got pregnant with my son. Do you think I will miscarry? I'm so upset

I go in tomorrow for an ultrasound.

hepjlp

Asked by hepjlp at 5:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Don't be upset, try to relax. Stressing will not help the situation. I bleed with my last pregnancy I was told each time it was a missed miscarriage. My daughter is now 2 yrs old. Try to get as much rest as you can, drink lots if water and take your prenatal :) I pray you have a happy and healthy nine months
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 5:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• you need to go to your doctor to be on the safe side....better safe than sorry..but it could be implantation bleeding which is the egg implanting into your uterus..but hun hope the best...and hope this helps. wouldn't stress over it but go to doctor anyways
    Warrenbaby

Answer by Warrenbaby at 7:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2011