What are some good family friendly kid shows?

I heard about this new show coming out called "iKid" when I was browsing ryanseacrest.com and I was wondering if anyone else heard about it?

I guess the premise of the show is the host puts kids in really funny situations and the kids say really funny things. I need a show that is good for my husband and kids to watch all at once and the amount of shows appropriate for my kids is shrinking.

But has anyone else heard of iKid? if not, check it out on ryanseacrest.com (thats where I found it) and let me know what you think!

I can't wait for it to start!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• nope never heard about that... disney movies and shows are always family and kid friendly
    1_love_2_hearts

Answer by 1_love_2_hearts at 5:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I've never heard of it.. my family LOVES Phineas and Ferb on the Disney Channel. It is *really* funny and is never inappropriate or else my girls (5 and almost 3) would not be allowed to watch it.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2011