?? adult content

I find myself wanting masturbate often during the day. Also, I have found that I really like watchimg porn. My favorite is girl on girl. Could I be lesbian or just horny?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• i like to watch girl on girl too.. It could mean your curios.. i am :)...
    Anonymous

• I like girls but really only interested in sleeping with them when im drunk. otherwise its just like theres something missing if you know what I mean!!!!! My sex drive is so high now my hubby cant keep up!!!!! masterbate away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    april666

Answer by april666 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Ok!

Consistant masterbation means either you have a really high libido or you are in need of comfort and security and masterbating gives you a quick fix for your needs.

If you consistantly are watching porn are you also finding yourself not wanting to engage sexually with your partner if you have one? Porn gives you a feeling of detachment. Recent studies have shown silimarities between alcohol and porn in regards of how people start to become "detached". The more you watch, the more you want, the more you get, the more detached you become.

If you favor girl on girl over other kinds, it might be something as simple as you would like female company in your life. Girl on girl tends to be very mutual when it comes to how the women are being pleased.

Consider not allowing yourself access to your computer for a month and you will notice you want much less! Also, go out and meet your girlfriends for lunch!!
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 5:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I watch porn with my husband or will watch some just to be ready when he gets here :) .. How is that not wanted to engage sexually with my SO??
    Anonymous

• MAYBE you have an irritation and infection that makes your "lady parts" feel all aroused? That could explain it.
    Anonymous

• lol anon really? I doubt that.. i had an infection and that crap never turned me on.. If your irritated it means its annoying so how would that turn anyone on?
    Anonymous

• Feeling good is good enough, right?
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2011