Leaking fluid?

37 weeks tomorrow. I think my water might be leaking. I was working early so I know that was just sweat but I dried off and changed my panties. But now when I sit I feel like there is fluid coming out and I have wet spots on my panties. I know its not urine because it doesnt smell like pee. I've been getting some cramping for about the last hour and it wraps around to my lower back. I have an appointment tomorrow. Could it be my water or just increased discharge? I'm going to call me doctor in like 15 minutes if it keeps up. I just want opinions please. I dont want to go to the doctor today just to come home with my appointment tomorrow as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Could be anything from leaking to sweat.

Only your dr can tell you.

:)
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 5:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Put a pad on, lie down for 30 minutes, stand up and walk around. If there is fluid on your pad then give your OB a call and ask him/her what you should :) good luck!!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Yeh u def need to talk to ur dr asap.. bc if you leak too much fluid you can actually make the baby dry out.. my mom leaked instead of her water fully breaking and she was lucky cuz i started losin oxygen and started to dry out
    carrientravisj1

Answer by carrientravisj1 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Oh and time your cramping :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• agreed with previous women...but either way call ur OB
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 6:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I ended up going in. My water has not broke yet but I am having contractions. So I am suppose to call if they get stronger but as of right now they arent doing anything to dilate me so I am back at home. Hopefully baby will wait another week or 2 so that way he is totally ready to be here. Thanks for the answers and support :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2011