If you are on(or ever been on) zoloft?

did it make it harder to orgasm? did your sex drive change?

notjstasocermom

Asked by notjstasocermom at 5:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Health

• i used to be on that they say if ur on zoloft ur better off..blah i was on it for a week i got off it because i got massive head aches that scared the crap out of me... that was years back. There have been many lawsuits on the drug if u are going on it do ur research doctors dont tell u everything these days.
    1_love_2_hearts

Answer by 1_love_2_hearts at 5:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My husband takes zoloft and he doesnt seem to have a problem but I have heard that SSRI's can effect your ability to have an orgasm. Not sure if its true though. Im sure everyone reacts different to medications.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• It's a common side effect.
    Zoloft is a really scary drug if you don't already know anything about it.
    H.I.S.

Answer by H.I.S. at 10:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Through clinical trials, Zoloft was found to have serious side effects, sexual dysfunction being one of them. While not formally studied, the presence of these side effects could indicate the beginning stages of an adverse event that the FDA has mandated antidepressant manufacturers include a black box warning (the agency’s strongest) for. Not only that, Zoloft birth defects have also been reported as a result of mothers taking this drug while pregnant.
    AngelenaMays

Answer by AngelenaMays at 5:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2011