I am still confused about Levels and Points, Core & Extra- What does it all mean?

I wasn't back on CM yet when they rolled out this new Levels/Points system. Honestly, I have yet to find where to read about why or how it all came about. Maybe I just don't know where to look.
I've typed different things in search bar but still haven't found what I'm looking for so I can understand the difference between say Credits, Core points and Extra Core points.
I understand about getting points for Q & A etc but....what is the end result of all this?

If someone can help me find where to read up on all this, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to know what it is exactly that I'm racking up here and why, ;D.

Also, the Crazy for Credits (which I have done a couple times). It adds points but once you've Bumped all you can etc..then you don't get any more points for that for the day..what's the real point of all this? I just need to read up. Some other moms have said the same thing, so I'm asking and maybe this will help them too!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in About CafeMom

• its all a game, op. the end results get you nothing other than a higher level..and where do the levels end? we don't know.
    no grand prize, no new car, no CM-of-the-Year award. just a game.
    C4C--they write a sn in as the subject, that person posts, and is awarded 'best answer' (10credits)..they apparently do this all night long while the rest of our country is sleeping (or working, whatever the case may be). there is no limit to the number of questions you can post, but there is a limit to how many questions get credited. it makes no difference in for those in C4C..they end up awarding 10-credits to each other multiple times...for no end result other than a higher level.
    just a game.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• They made it so you can't just sign up for an account and start causing trouble ANON. The end result is they hope you'll spend more time on CM.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• It is just a game! no real point to it, except get ahead in the dean's list........

Answer by older at 5:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• idk either... lol..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Thank You for taking the time to answer.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2011