What did you hate to hear when you were pregnant?

What were some of the rudest comments you got while you were or are pregnant?

carrientravisj1

Asked by carrientravisj1 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I liked hearing how big I was... what I hated was "Are you sure there's only one in there?" Not because I didn't like being reminded I was huge (because i did), but because I'm TERRIFIED of having twins lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Lol i was pretty small when i was pregnant so everyone kept sayin maybe you should see a dr and make sure she's growing.. however my dad had a different take on it.. EVERY thing i would eat he'd tell me how bad it was and how i would never lose the weight and blah blah blah so i felt like i should be on a diet or somethin psh..
    carrientravisj1

Comment by carrientravisj1 (original poster) at 6:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• when I would go into work and people would say 'you're still here? Haven't you had that baby yet?' Uhg! What was point of those comments other than to annoy me?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I hate when my husband drinks a beer and has to tell me how absolutely yummy it is knowing I want one really bad and cant have one!!!!!!!!
    april666

Answer by april666 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• When my old man in my neighborhood said I was going to have a boy because my butt was getting big......
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 6:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• OMG lol ur butt? what does tht have to do with it.. o and i know my fiance would drink beer and always be like wanna taste..
    carrientravisj1

Comment by carrientravisj1 (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• "You're pregnant? What are you gonna do?!"
    "Oh my god, you're HUGE!!!"
    "Are you going to get married now?
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I was told you much be having a girl, you know, because girls suck all the beauty from their mothers for themselves and boys make their mothers more beautiful *which i do believe btw* so i MUST be having a girl >.>

thanks......
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 6:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My aunt tried to acutally force my dad to make me and the fiance go ahead and get married .. i mean we're engaged but i felt like if we got married while i was pregnant everyone would think thts the only reason we did it..
    carrientravisj1

Comment by carrientravisj1 (original poster) at 6:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• OH! And I was asked if I had the baby yet 3 days after she was born. I was like, do you NOT see the GIGANTIC PINK CARSEAT in the shopping cart RIGHT IN FRONT YOU YOU?!?!?

>.>
    shortycmlb