I don't..........

have a question, I'm just sad....been a sad last few weeks in my world and I really feel like I might be at my breaking point. Mentally I am beyond worn out and I'm not sure I can take much more!!

Liz30355

Asked by Liz30355 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• group hug

girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• why? whats goin on?
    april666

Answer by april666 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• what is causing you to feel like this? Maybe if we knew the circumstances we could give you some helpful advise!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• We have been sued twice in one month for two ambulance bills that were supposed to have been taken care of over two years ago, it's a loooong story but we truly are the victims in this situation and I can get no retribution for the $8,000.00+ that it has cost us. I can't fight the insurance company because they are out of state and I am a little fish compared to those sharks.
    As a result of this situation I have been forced to drop out of school, because I can't pay the balance and they won't accept payments, it's all or nothing, this is my senior year. I can't get a small private loan because now I have 2 brand new judgements on my credit. Attorney's refuse to help me because I can't pay them to represent me (obviously).
    My brother and his new wife have recently split because he is an alcoholic and likes to get physical, which makes me sad for my nephew who isn't even two yet.
    Just yesterday my sister found out her......
    Liz30355

Comment by Liz30355 (original poster) at 6:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• With their next door neighbor and texting other women too. This also makes me sad for not only her but my niece who just turned 2.
    An ex-boyfriend of mine was found dead yesterday morning.
    I have been gaining weight like crazy but my eating hasn’t changed and it isn’t my thyroid because I had that tested.
    Lot’s lots more, it just never seems to stop……
    Liz30355