Exercised a little more last night and baby quiet

Yesterday I felt the baby move around 1ish in the afternoon around lunch. Then I went to the mall and walked a lot, and used the stairs. Then in the evening I went for a short walk and got a good nights rest.
Im 22 weeks, and feel him daily moving around, kicking...
I usually feel the baby kicking during the day and I havent felt him today, and its already 3:30pm. The doctor said for me to move around, and drink something sweet, and I have and that was an hour ago. Does more excersise for me, make the baby a little more inactive and sleep more?

AcevedoMami

Asked by AcevedoMami at 6:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You put him to sleep with all that moving. It's rocking him to sleep. Which is why you feel him rest when your moving, and going crazy when your resting...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I've noticed that when I am more active my son doesnt move as much or at all. But when I am resting he goes crazy kicking the crap out of me and doing summer saults lol. If he still hasnt moved by tomorrow you should probably call your doctor to make sure everything is ok.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2011