signs of miscarriage

I just recently found out that im pregnant, and possible that i am 2-3 months. I been having problems going to the bathroom and today i bled a little and im worried that i might of had a miscarriage. I know of a person that they had bled during her pregnancy and was not a miscarriage. Could it be possible that it might be the same situation and if it is, could it be a good chance nothing is wrong. Another thing that happen was that i bumped into something really hard in my stomach but someone told me that its too soon in the pregnancy to affect the baby. Is that true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Health

• It depends on how much you bled honey.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 4:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• yes it does depend on the bleeding. go to the DR and find out and don't put it off. I hope everything is ok
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:12 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Bleeding during pregnancy should always be brought to your doctor's attention. They'll let you know if you need to come in right away after they ask you a few questions.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• the amount of blood is key as is the color of the blood. darker is better.... that is old blood. bright red blood is not a good sign. contact your ob or better yet go to the ER.

i had a miscarriage. i did not bleed. i found out at my first ultrasound. there was no heartbeat. by the time there's a heartbeat, the chances of a miscarriage go down alot.

then i got pregnant again, and at about four months pregnant, i started bleeding and clotting. i was hysterical. my ob's office told me since it was after hours that there was nothing they could do. they told me to prop my legs up. instead i went to the ER, who took me to the Labor and Delivery Department and hooked my belly up to monitors to check for contractions and the baby's heartbeat. they did a pelvic exam. everything was fine. btw, my baby was born five months later perfectly healthy!

so hang in there! i know it's easier said then done though.
    rachelsmommy78

Answer by rachelsmommy78 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i bleed the first 3 months,,i was a wreck,,,,,,,,,,,,,then it stopped,,i had her at 32 weeks, but not because of what happened in beg,,,she is now 12 and making honors,,,,,talking back and such...If this is meant to be ..............you will be fine,,is this yourr first?
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2008