Why is it that my 7yr son acts very diffrent with mom than with dad.

(Parents Seperated) My son got in a figth at church today. I was told that my son grab the other kids shirt to slow him down and accidently scracth him. The other kid moved his hand and hit my son on the face. My son never has been in fights or never looking for a figth but dad has always told him that when somebody hits him he needs to defende him . Today he defended him self and he grab the kid and hit him and loosen up to teeth to the other kid. I am not saying that i am happy about the situation. But why is it that when he is with mom he alway have a kind of bad temper but when he is with dad he is very diffrent child he behaves and have no major porblem with him. Is any advise I will appreciate it alot.

Gmartin10

Asked by Gmartin10 at 6:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• He knows who the disciplinary parent is........

Answer by older at 6:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2011