Why is it that I itch alot on my clit and around my vaginal?

I use vagisil but I have to be using it everday ever since I was in middle school and now i'm 25 and it still hasnt gone away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Health

• yeast infection,uti?. Vagisil won't get rif of those 2.
    Anonymous

• Yeast infection, or STD, go to the doctor. That cream your using is for acational use.

Answer by louise2 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Ive had a papsmear before but they havent told me anything about stds, i've only been with one man and he was clean. I also noticed that the bush makes me itch! but then when I shave and the spikes start to come out again I freakin itch again!
    Anonymous

• OHHHHHHHHH, well that may be it, Its the shaving....When it is shaved down there its like you sat in poison ivy....Maybe you need to do something else
    Anonymous

• Well I didn't have all the info then. It might be because you shave down their. That cream still won't help.

Answer by louise2 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• try not to shave.. Trimming it might work.
    Anonymous

• im the same way but i just got checked and nothing it wrong.. but im preggo and this happend durring my frist pregnancy.. i just take hot baths!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 7:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I dunno, have you ever asked a doctor ?

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Around your vaginal what?
    cjaw1018

Answer by cjaw1018 at 8:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• vagisil is for occasional usage, not every day usage. You may have developed a reaction to that. You should definitely consult with a licenses professional...ie Doctor.
    Moomie

Answer by Moomie at 8:52 PM on Dec. 14, 2008