How r your kids getting along this summer?

I have a 10 and 4 yr old, and where we live there r not alot of things to do unless we drive over an hr away. It seems that they r cooped up inside with nothing to do but argue with each other. It is to hot to go outside unless it is later in the day. I think we r all about to go insane. The summers seem to pull us away from a scheduled routine. My oldest do have doesn't get to see his friends often even though we do have scheduled playdates every once in a while. My youngest is very active and always looking for something to do, but that is hard to keep him entertained at all times. And as for me i don't get the socialization that i normally get through the school yr. and my husband is dealing with alot of stress right now. Just seems that summers bring us down. What do u guys do for fun?

hollieshobbie

Asked by hollieshobbie at 6:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have a 7 yr old and a 2 yr old. A common ground for both is the sprinkler or the pool. They both are water babies!! If it is raining we might play legos, Wii, color, cards, or hide and seek. No the baby doesn't understand all the games but she does love to be involved! Good luck!
    2prettylittle1s

Answer by 2prettylittle1s at 3:45 PM on Jun. 29, 2011