What would you do?

Me and my dad dont have a relationship on a daughter to father relationship and I'm getting married and I would want to at least acknowledge him. I gave my number to my two first cousins bc I have no way in getting in touch with him, I never received a call yet what should I do?

Asked by mystery8307 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Try reaching him yourself if he does not respond carry on with your plans.

Answer by older at 6:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• What can you do? You did what u could. I'm sorry, I got married almost a month ago and my dad told me he couldn't go to my wedding because he didn't want to leave his 2 dogs in his fenced backyard for an hour.

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Why acknowledge someone on your special day when they don't think enough of you to even have a relationship. You put yourself out there and he can't even call back? That's lame. Just enjoy yourself without him.

Answer by SylviaNCali at 7:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agree just go on without him. If he doesn't want to talk to you when you reach out to him then it's his loss not yours! Trust me I've been in a similiar situation.

Answer by ElvenAngel1992 at 6:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2011