What time of the day/night do you look at the clock and think "is it bedtime yet?"

At about 6 o'clock at night for me. At that point I begin debating a cup of coffee because I am trying to keep my eyes open...sipping on a coffee right now actually, lol.

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 7:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I ran across a book title once that I thought was fabulous. It was, "14 Hours 'til Bedtime". I'm not a stay at home mom, but there are weekend days that I've had that notion!
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 7:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Yeah, around 6, I am READY for bedtime. The kids start getting cranky then! I usually start watching the clock....
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 7:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Yes, definately around 6pm lol!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 7:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Im looking at the clock right now! Usually about 5:30 or 6 I look and hope time will fly to bedtime.
    price85

Answer by price85 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I ususally start looking around 9pm. I start feeling my age by that time.
    syida

Answer by syida at 12:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Never! If there was something to do all night in my small town, I'd be there! lol. Now, for everyone else in my house, that's a different story lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2011