Depression is hitting me hard. adult content

I am in the lowest mood I have been in, in  a while.  My ds came home to live with me and it is causing a lot of friction between us.  He took a job he hates and comes home after work in ugly moods.  He won't quit the job, as this is his only way to get money.  My budget is tied to the penny.  He will be here until the fall, I hope I can last that long.  I have reached out to friends and my therapist and they all agree this is a temporary situation.  I just wish life would stop and I would not have to face another day of that awful temper and his fits of rage.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• Let him know that you will not tollerate him coming home and behaving this way. If he keeps it up tell him hes gotta pack up and go.
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• O am so sorry you are so down right now. I hope the time goes by fast. Hugs.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I certainly can relate--I lived for over four years with the most angry young woman (my daughter) I have ever known.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 7:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Tell him how his moods are affecting you! And put your foot down- you do not have to feel like this in your own home, Momma! Hopefully when he realizes what it's doing to you, he'll try and reign it in.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2011