Is anyone else always tired?

Otherwise, I'm in good health. I just don't get it, though. I'm in my twenties and I feel fatigued most days. If you have this problem, do you know what causes it for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Health

• I too feel that way majority of the time. I am 33 and a sahm. It is soooo hard keeping up with my kids, because I never feel good. My dh thinks I have chronic fatigue. I actually have a lot of the signs/symptoms of it. But, I also do not sleep good, do not exerise, or eat right. I snack all day due to stress and being tired. I need to get myself straight to see if it would help, but it is always easier said than done!! Let me know if you find something that helps!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 7:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Have the doctor check your thyroids. Poor diet and lack of exercise can also be a cause. I'm also always tired, but mine is mostly depression.
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 8:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I've been reading a lot about sleep hygiene and think it may be due to the fact that I have no sleep schedule. I go to bed and wake up at different times. I've read that establishing set times can help a lot. I've also considered getting my thyroid checked, and may do so soon.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I'm tired a lot, but I don't eat a lot of meat, so it could be that I'm slightly anemic which can cause you to feel fatigued.
    katinthehat8914

Answer by katinthehat8914 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• For me I am anemic, and that causes me to feel tired.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:56 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I just started with a new company. The product helps target issues like these! feeling tired, getting fit, healthy, building muscle instead of just burning off your fat AND muscle! The shakes taste amazing! like cake mix actually! Which is a total plus because I have went out before and spent $100 and some odd dollars at GNC for their protein shakes... yeah I had a sip out of one and it was SO nasty, that the rest of the canister sat there on my fridge for a year. I have a video on my profile, in my journals that explains how it works. Because it's a health shake kids can drink it too, they just take one scoop of the mix versus the two scoops that an adult takes. You freak when you see how much you would have to eat in ONE sitting, to get the nutrition that's packed into one shake! Check out my profile and msg me if you have any questions! =)
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 4:15 AM on Jun. 29, 2011