I am so bored! vent

im so sick of being here alone. my kids are in VA. i dont live with anyone else and the only friends i have are busy with their family. You would think no kids my boyfriend would be over here but no hes not.. im so sick of this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like you are due for a new boyfriend.....

Answer by older at 7:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• im with Older ^
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agree with everyone above ^ . Also, do some things you always wanted to do: sign up for interesting classes, go to movies (yes even by yourself - I've done that), read a good book, catch up with friends who can go out for a cup of coffee or something after they put their kids to bed. Good luck. (((((HUGS)))))
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 7:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• sounds like you are unhappy and you are not getting the attention you want. life is way too short to be so unhappy. move on.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• yea i was thinking that.. he got off work at 430. came over sat at the damn computer. left and never came back. he text but didnt respond after i said something. also his dogs are here and he doesnt bother walkin them or feeding them or giving them any attention!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I would think that with your kids not being there your boyfriend would want to spend some good quality time with you, not run off without you. I would be really upset and hurt. Unless he had a good reason anyway...did he have plans to go somewhere that he couldn't take you long with him?
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• when you FINALLY find the time to be by yourself and free for anyone to do anything with, nobody has the time for you, i know, its irritating, i could sit at home with no kids ALL day and i cant find a damn thing to do!! when the kids are home from school like on a summer break, everyone wants you to do something then.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i dont know what hes doing....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I would text his butt and tell him to get home. He should jump at the chance of quality time alone with you. He needs to get his priorities in order. Let him know you want time with him. Maybe he thinks you might some alone time without the kids?
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agree with everyone else as well. You could go to your local Y and get into some Yoga classes, or that new Zumba they are doing(I'm in love with Yoga lol) just to keep you busy. It's a lot of fun, plus you can meet new friends this way as well, and it's something you can do JUST for you. Also, I've been reading a TON lately, so you could try that- I just finished The Hunger Games trilogy, and it really had me bawling in some places, it's that good. Pick up a new hobby like crocheting or sewing or beading. Go for a walk around the neighborhood, start a garden, teach yourself something new.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2011