Weird feeling in lower abdomen, tenderness, and some cramping...after miscarriage

i miscarried a lil over 2weeks ago and about last week i noticed that where my lower abdomen and pelvic area starts is a lil tender feeling. ive had some slight cramping in my lower abdomen and just a weird feeling. When i miscarried it was like the bump i had just disappeared but after a week or so its like a small part of it came back. i was just wondering was this normal and has this happen to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had this happen and I was pregnant again. I didn't know at the time, but when AF didn't show up to my suprise I got a positive pregnancy test.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Never had a miscarriage, but right after I had my son my stomach suddenly went concave. About 2 to 3 weeks later I started getting the little bitty pooch I had in my lower stomach before I got pregnant. So I wouldn't worry too much about the bump. As far as the cramping, I'd say call your doctor up and ask about it.
    hspear

Answer by hspear at 8:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• its poosible for the bump to come back as there still may be fluid. As for the tenderness it may or may not be normal u may stil be healing or u may have an infection deff. go back to your doctor hun.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 10:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2011