Would you stay with your husband or s/o if he started dressing like a woman ?// (not in public but only at home.)

grandpa

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I would suggest counseling. I don't think I could live with that kind of thing. SOrry....
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 8:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Well it would be a little weird but in an of itself it is nothing I would leave him for. I actually dated a man who was a drag queen when I was in college. He was not gay or transgendered, just a theater major who thought it was a fun way to make a few extra $$ on the weekend to get dolled up like a diva and sing show tunes. The weirdness for me would be it being a new thing my husband and it would make me wonder what the heck else was going on in his head and if this was as far as it was going to go.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 8:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Sure why not as long as he did not question his gender, or attraction to females.

Answer by older at 8:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• honestly... i dont know
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Hell no! That to me would mean he has deeper issues. Counseling at best...
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 8:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I was attracted to my husband partially because he is such a 'manly' man. I don't think I'd be comfortable with him dressing like a woman. If I didn't find out until after we were married, I'd feel like he had deceived me about something important, and didn't give me the option of making an informed decision.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i want my man to dress like a man. i don't know if i would leave him over something like this, but it's an issue that would need resolving.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I'd talk to him about why he feels that's who he is, and it would likely be a turn off, but I wouldn't leave him over something so petty.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• it would depend on why he was doing it i think.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I would have to leave. I married a man and want a man laying next to me every night. I want to be the softest thing in the bed every night, not him.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2011