Would you watch a girl on girl film with your man?

Ok so. . . . I've been thinking about this ever since I caught my man looking at naked girls. I don't know if this would help us be more open and comfortable or will it hurt our relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• i dont think it would hurt. i have watched it with my man a lot of times.. just turns him on more and i know i get the out come lol.. try it once if u dont like it dont do it any more. if u do like it then theres something new for a lil bit. although if u get woman/man porn u can play monkey see monkey do lol
    Anonymous

• No and I wouldn't let him either!! That is soo disrespectful hiding things like that!
    Anonymous

• lol anon, I have & agree with the above poster
    Anonymous

• No I would not

We tried we laughed
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:40 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i would. just to watch it with him. it could open a door into being more comfortable with each other. and what not. give it a try why not?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• yep, & i have ~ but i wouldn't watch 2 guys ewwww lol
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 4:54 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I would, I have, I probably will again. Girl on girl, guys and girls, nothing too freaky, the more mainstream porn. Really a lot of it looks awkward, and the story lines (ha, what story lines?), and the acting (once again, ha, what acting?) are pretty bad, but you don't watch it for that. You (the general you, not you specifically) watch if for the the sex. And if my guy gets heated up and wants to act out some fantasies then I win.
    Anonymous

• aaaaaaaaaah no!
    Anonymous

• nope, i have and then i wouldn't have sex with him then or for a while afterward. unlike alot of women, i do care when my hubbs gets his appetite and if it's not from me then he can serve himself.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 5:30 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Yep i have and would...!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2008