What is it like? adult content

I know this seems like an odd question but what is discharge like in early pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's definitely heavier than usual, and it will get progressively heavier over the course of your pregnancy. It can be runny or creamy, but clumpy is a sign of an infection. It should be clear or white, maybe a tinge of yellow, but anything much darker is another sign of infection. Same with a strong odor. There's a certain amount of odor that is normal, but it should be similar to your normal scent. Mine got very vinegar-y when I was pregnant.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• depends, mostly white, unless you have alot of sex with your partner and you become inbalanced or atleast thats what my doc says.
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Other than the clumpiness, musicpisces is spot on.

I had clumpy the entire time and had no infections.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• usually like ur regular Discharge.....just a bit heavier.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 10:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• thicker than normal and a little off of my normal color...for sure not like pre-pregnancy discharge...some clumpy, no infections yet
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 10:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i have never had discharge til i got pregnant....i am 30 weeks and 4 days... it can be different for women..but mine was clumpy,white, and normal odor most of the time...i have to wear a panty liner everyday...but i asked my doctor if it was normal she said yes but she also named out what all it can look like and still be normal. so your next appt maybe you should ask what all is normal in discharge. hope this helps...
    Warrenbaby

Answer by Warrenbaby at 7:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2011