Are you a....

Momma's little girl or Daddy's little angel??

Feel free to elaborate:)

Heathercurlz

Asked by Heathercurlz at 8:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Daddy's girl!!! IMy dad and I are inseparable, when we are in the same town... next to my husband, he's my best friend. My daddy taught me to rebuild an engine, build a house.. He taught me the importance of being responsible and self sufficient. And he is SUCH a gentleman, he set the bar high for what to expect in a REAL man when I started dating!!! My dad R O C K S!!!!! ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I'm a little bit of both. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• mommys(:
    iloveyoujustin

Answer by iloveyoujustin at 8:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• teen girltoddler girli am a big sisters' girl. i am closer to my big sister than mom and dad. the reason is i could talk to my sister about any sensitive topic and not feel uncomfortable or judged.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I was always a daddy's little girl. He passed away about 5 years ago to Cancer and I was devistated. I miss him sooooo much.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• neather cause my parents didnt raise me :( i was a grandma's girl and when she died i lived with my aunt and we had our moments but i was really close to her. she died at 51 of a heart attack 4 yrs ago and i still aint over it
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 8:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• neither
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I was a daddy's princess. My daddy passed away in 1993 when I was 23 years old. There is not a day that goes by that I don't miss him.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• neither.
    jess.scroggins

Answer by jess.scroggins at 10:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2011