Bragging

So My hubby came home from work, I had the shower water running for him he came out smelling good brushed his teeth, came in and I gave him a good massage and a body rub down turned on the air, baked him his fav treat brownies and turned on his favorite game.......(now tell me im not a good wife!) =) lol

What nice things do you do to treat your husband........?

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• Aw, how sweet of you. You treat him right.

Hmm, you kind of put me to shame. I made his dinner, hugged him when he came in, but that's it.

Answer by Bmat at 8:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I do all of those things, though not always, lol. Sorry, no nightly massages here. :) I do however ALWAYS ask him to tell me all about his day, and I truly listen. I tell him I missed him, I have my son show him everything he learned that day, and I make sure he relaxes and doesn't have to do anything ( though I've been working all day long too, as a sahm).

And when we go to bed at night, I do...ummm...other things that he enjoys. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• You go girl. He's a lucky man. :-) Now I want a brownie.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Oh...and I've given him "tickles" to sleep (as he calls them), almost every night for the past 7 years that we've been together. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Im a sahm also I just thought I'd be nice for a chance lol
    KColeman90

Comment by KColeman90 (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Bahahaha....to be REALLY nice, I don't smother him in his sleep.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I used to be able to spoil my husband so much more before I had my auto accident. It makes me sad that I am not able to treat my husband like the "king" he is.

My husband has always made sure that I am well taken care of.... in every aspect of my well being. I am the luckiest woman ever.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Well..I'm choosing to be with all you gals instead of him at the moment, but yeah, we ate dinner together and I gave him a smooch. It's his downtime too...he doesn't seem to mind watching cartoons with the tyke right now:)
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 9:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• lol @ Mrs.B3

And to the OP- I wish you were MY wife! lol My DH doesn't have it nearly as good as yours- I do baby him sometimes, but for the most part, it's a fend for yourself type situation! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011