Am I wrong...

I always make my kids say.. Mom you are the greatest mom in the whole wide world!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in General Parenting

• I do that too, but as a joke. Like if they ask for a drink, I say, "You're beautiful mommy" and they repeat it. Then I say, "You are skinny mommy" then they repeat it and so on. It's just being silly.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• You mean like mommy dearest? LOL j/k. yeah I think youre wrong. You shouldnt MAKE them say anything. Just be the greatest mom in the world. Making them say it doesnt mean as much as if they said it on their own.
    Anonymous

• Seriously, did you do that. Personally, kinda sounds like something out of the movie "Mommy Dearest" to me.
    If you mean it seriously, then i think it's sad that you need to use your kids to boost your self-esteem like that.
    If your just joking, well, everyone has different types of humor.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 4:35 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• y would u make ur kids say that? thats the weirdest thing i have ever heard in my life and ive heard some messed up things.. they arent goin to think ur the greatest mom in the world for making them say that. unless your playin around and make them say it to get a cookie or something and just laugh about it..
    Anonymous

• This is a Joke right..What mom would make/force their kids to say that to them. CRAZY

Answer by louise2 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I used to make my nephew say I was the prettiest girl in the world when he asked me for something. lol
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 4:36 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• to funny! If you are playing...
    jlynrhodes

Answer by jlynrhodes at 4:37 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Freaky...
    Anonymous

• Kind of scary why would make them say that???
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:09 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• its cute/funny when you whisper in a kids ear to go tell mommy or daddy how much you love them or tell someone you stink!, but to make them say something to you....that seems a little off to me.

i hope this question is a joke...
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 14, 2008