Help me program my universal remote?

I need to program my universal remote for a dvd player. I can't view pdf's on my cell. So I need the info on how to and the codes. My remote is URC-3605 and the dvd player is Philips. The remote website is www.oneforall.com Thanks! I need to program my universal remote for a dvd player. I can't view pdf's on my cell. So I need the info on how to and the codes. My remote is URC-3605 and the dvd player is Philips. The remote website is www.oneforall.com Thanks!

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Technology

• Try this.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Turn on applicable device and insert media.

On the remote control, press DEVICE key once. Then PRESS and HOLD set-up until the LED blinks twice and then RELEASE SETUP.

Enter device number: either 0503 or or 0539. If it enters correctly, the LED will blink twice.

Aim Control at the device and press power. If it doesn't respond try the other code until it works.

If all else fails, you can call them to see if they have any more codes. This is all I could find.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:32 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• call your cable tech and they can help you my husband does all this for us so am unsure as to what steps he takes
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• Thanks anon. I did before I posted this and I can't view pdf files on my cell phone.
    Autumn07

Comment by Autumn07 (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Try GOOGLE!
    Anonymous