Do hate putting laundry away as much as me?

i pick up and clean house all day...lol i wash the laundry when it is piled but it honestly gets folded and sits in baskets or on floor in room for weeks before it gets put away....lol i dont have time with 3 kids. those who have 3 or more kids do u get ur laundry put up or is it like me and IF you do. whats ur secret. im always so busy doing things with the kids to spend time with them...

VDietrich

Asked by VDietrich at 9:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That's the worst part of it!!!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Yep!!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• what i do is i fold the laundry the night it gets done. when i'm folding it i seperate it into piles (stuff to be hung up, undies, pj's, socks) for each person. then when i'm all done i put each person's pile together and put it outside their bedroom door. i put away the towels, sheets, my clothes and hubby's clothes right away. then first thing in the morning i put away the kids clothes when i go into their room and tell them good morning, what you want for breakfast, etc. it's much better to get it out of the way. and also i tend to put it away right away if it's out in the hall. i don't want to look at that in the hallway! i have 3 kids too
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Yep. I'm the same way with dishes. I will wash them, but don't ask me to put them away!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Me too. And I really don't have time because I have 4 kids and pregnant with number 5. And it's even even more worse because the laundry room is upstairs and the bedrooms and linen closets are upstairs. I just do it small though. I wash smaller loads and take it upstairs when I am already headed up. It sucks but someone has to do it.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Wait? What? It's not supposed to stay in the basket?? Really?
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• LOL! My hubby gets so mad @ me for it...Don't mind washing or folding but putting away is another story...I can't stand it.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 9:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I totally freakin dread putting the laundry away. It might just stay neat and folded in it's respective laundry basket for a few days before I actually get around to putting it away. Back and forth, back and forth..all over the house till it's empty.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 9:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Gosh I hate folding and putting away laundry! It's awful, and most of it gets worn or at the very least unfolded before I get around to putting it away! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I hate it with a passion.
    syida

Answer by syida at 12:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2011