Can we stop Kid's mother to call step mom with law? adult content

My step son's mother has short temper and out of control often. I have never approach her to talk to her. My husband is the main person to transfer kid and communicate with Her. Yesturday, she was very upset about we took kid to kid's classmate birthday party in our weekend of having kids. She is also not happy about I am helpping kid to stand up and urine into toliet. She call me and threaten me in the cell phone.

How can I have her to stop calling me with legal way?

thank you,
Linda C

Linda5416

Asked by Linda5416 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I think you might want to visit with you lawyer, As for the anon who said don't teach him to stand and pee, give me a flippin break already,, I think you need to ask your lawyer for mandatory drug test, both legal and not. I think you ask your husband to file a restraining order against her contacting your personal numbers.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I'd call my cell phone carrier and block her phone number!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• record your conversations. I'm assuming that you divorced thought the courts? talk to you family counselor and see if you can get a court order to have only your ex pick up/drop off your son so you don't have to deal with her.
    Eco_Momma

Answer by Eco_Momma at 9:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Thank you, Eco Momma for your effective respond.
    My Husband has kid with kid's mother. I am step mom.
    my husband always pick up the boy. I will go with him sometimes. the issue is she called me herself and complained about me. I think it's very rude she did that.
    I don't want to deal with her so much but she is very extremly emotional person.
    thank you again for your answer
    Linda5416

Comment by Linda5416 (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• you can get a block from her number.. either through a restraining order or threw your phone carrier.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Don't answer your cell when she calls since they all show the number. If a number doesn't show, let it go to voicemail.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 11:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• thank you all to respond and answer my concern. you are so supportive, Yeah~~
    Special thank you for Anicoles 1. I just called my cell phone company and block her from calling my cell.
    Linda5416

Comment by Linda5416 (original poster) at 2:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• don't teach him to stand and pee if his mother doesn't want you too
    Anonymous