what are some good games to play with an 8 1/2 month old??

I really want to help my baby learn and to have fun playing with him, but I'm just running out of ideas for things to do with him.

mindy_marie

Asked by mindy_marie at 4:33 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My husband would get on the floor and crawl around acting like different zoo animals chasing our son around the living room. They both thought it was hilarious.
    Anonymous

• My son loved peek-a-boo, he'd play it all day. And you can do it with different things to make it interesting, like your hands, or hold up a stuffed animal in front of your face, or throw a blanket over him. My son started putting the blanket over his face and pulling it down himself around that age, which was even more fun for him.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 6:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2008